Tuesday, May 6, 2008

In Memory

I dont share much of my personal life here, preferring to focus on poker for the most part. However, as a few of my readers know, my wife and I have had my mother-in-law live with us soon after we were married. Less then three weeks ago, she ended up in the hospital due to an issue with her pancreas. Less then 24 hours before she was due to be discharged, she had a massive stroke. She never regained conciousness, and last Friday she died peacefully. She was a wonderful woman, and will be greatly missed by everyone that knew her.

To my mother in law, Barbara "Sue" Smith, I love you very much and will miss you so much. I know she will be watching over us, as my wife and I go through her pregnancy and having our first baby.

4 comments:

Donkette said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Fuel55 said...

Be strong.

Mr Subliminal said...

My condolences.

OhCaptain said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be our my familys thoughts.