Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Satellites and the Hoy

Played some super-satellites and Monday at the Hoy last night. Did ok for the most part, I felt that I played fairly well, could still work on being a little more aggressive in the middle stages of the tournaments. Only went out early once, when my KK < 88. I did win some cash back in one of the satellites, and I won a seat in the $1 Million Guarantee Satellite on Sunday afternoon. Nothing like football and poker!! I also played the HOY, and the fantastic 6-Max format. Went up and down a lot, but I managed to finish 8th of 31 when I just couldnt the cards to win a race against any of the big stacks. It was a good time though, and I though I played well and changed my game up at times so people couldnt get a real good read on me.

No comments: