Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Monday, Monday

Monday turned out to be a good night for me. I took care of the things around the house that I needed to, and then sat down to play poker. The CardPlayer League tournament was interesting. I never got above $1,800 in chips, and was below $1,000 most of the time. I did scratch and claw my way, grinding it out. Normally I would have panicked and went all-in super early, as we had 40 players, and with two eliminations I was 2nd lowest in chips. I still managed to pull out a 13th place finish. Leaves me 50 points out of 9th overall, so I need a Top 4 finish next week to make the finals. Otherwise I concentrated on the $1.50 + $.25 turbos. Played 6 tournments, no wins, but 2nd twice, 4th twice, 11th once and 12th once. $10.50 in buy-in, $21.60 in cash outs, for a profit of $11.10.

No comments: