Monday, August 14, 2006

They call me the Bubble Man

Played four $1.50 + $.25 18 player turbo tournaments yesterday. Pays 4 places, so how did I finish? 5th, 5th, 6th & 7th. Very frustrating. I got a lot of play in though for not cashing at all. And my grand total for the entire weekend? Down $0.05! Not too bad. The real frustration for the weekend was the CardPlayer freeroll. I had people "railing" me right in my home, they sat and watched over my shoulder for over an hour. The most disappoint part was getting myself all in with a pair of Kings with only 100 people left (it paid 50). The guy next to me has gotten my 4 different times on 4 outers or less on the river. He is the only one left to call me, and he does, but not after typing "I havent played in while, I guess I will now". He flips over a pair of 4s. So the flop comes up 3-4-5, and I know that I am not going to get the Q I need, and sure enough I am out. Oh well, that is how the cards fall sometimes. But it really is tough when 1 person seems to have you number for drawing out on you. Lots of poker tonight, including the CardPlayer League Week 9 tournament.

No comments: