Monday, August 7, 2006

Fresh Start

I have decided to give myself a fresh start, with the rebuys that I made on PokerStars and Bodog. The starting amount is $95.17, although my current bankroll is $117.17. This allows for the buy-in I already have to this weeks CardPlayer Tournament, as well as the last 2 tournaments to be taken out of consideration. Any cashs made in those three tournament will also be cashed out, and not counted either. This is mostly because I want to start playing correctly within my bankroll. This will consist of me grinding it out at the $1.00 - $2.00 tournaments on PokerStars, although I will allow myself the $4.00 + $.40 Beginner Sit n Go's on Bodog, since they pay out 5 places instead of 3. I may add other sites to this, but only if I win money through freerolls, including the CardPlayer Monthly this coming saturday. Additionally I will be really busy with home and work, so I will not be playing as much as I have come used to. My goal, to work my bankroll up, first towards $200, then see what happens. If I do lose this entire bankroll, I will be going back to deposting only $50 every 2 months, and playing ONLY on sub-qualifiers towards winning as seat for WSOP or WPT.

No comments: