Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wil Wheaton said GOOD HAND!!

Yeah, so I am a big fanboy of Star Trek. I decided to try and win some tokens last night, and play the WWdN on PokerStars at the same time. My token hunt went well, in 4 touraments I won 2 tokens, finished 6th for $14 in the third, and bubbled in the last one due to having my screen overlap in the wrong way, so when I was trying to fold a hand on Pokerstars, the Full Tilt screen came up and I ended up raising a hand I wanted to fold. Oh well. Was with 35 people in the "Wheatie", and I jumped out to an early chip lead, and actually was the CL with 11 left. I few questionable plays made me short stacked once the bubble broke, but I still managed to chip up again some and finished 3rd, winning $54 for my $11 investment. A great poker day, and I had one of the guys I watched on TV as a kid tell me I was playing good poker, AWESOME!!

No comments: