Sunday, April 29, 2007

Blogger Bracelet Race

Played in the Blogger Bracelet Race tonight, and although there were 5 people short of actually having the $1500 for the buy-in, it ended up having all of the final 7 agree to give the money to the winner. Amazing enough out of 58 players, I managed to take a 4th place finish. This would have normally netted me $153.00, which of course I also agree to transfer to the winner. The winner however told all of us at the final 7 that we get a 1% stake in him for the tournament he plays, which was greatly generious of him. There are talks of AlCantHang hosting another of these in two weeks, so I am looking greatly forward to that one also. Taking Mon-Wed off, back to playing on Thursday with the Riverchasers event.

2 comments:

StB said...

Good play last night in the blogger bracelet.

CarmenSinCity said...

Nice job last night!! I had a good time too. I definitely hope Al does another one for us soon.