Monday, May 21, 2007

The Big Game and a Little H.O.R.S.E.

Played the Big Game last night, another event in the BBT, and finshed in the points. I am hopeing that this will keep me in the top 50 for a while, as I am starting to feel a little burned out from trying to qualify (and failing miserably) for the WSOP smaller event. I am not sure if I just dont have the skills, or I just dont have the time to try enough, or as Hoyazo has said in his blog some, maybe I need to get more funds and play the higher buy-in Satellites so I dont play against a bunch of donks. I did enjoy the HORSE tournament last night, 119 started, and I finished a respectable 12th to double up my buy-in. All and all a fun night, plus railing Hoy to his top 100 finished in the FTSOP Main Event, good job man! No Monday at the Hoy for me this week, probably just play the Mookie on Thursday and then take some time off.

No comments: