Friday, March 2, 2007

Full Tilt Sit N Go's

Last night was my attempt to find which of the Full Tilt SNGs was best for me to work on winning $26 Tokens toward the WSOP Braclet Race satellites. I found that I have had my best play in the 6-Max tables, which acutally I won a $26 token in. The two table SNGs with 4/5 token winners was also good, that a tremendous bad beat of my QQ against JJ cost me another token when I had it in my grasp (only 8 people left, I was second in chips, and I would have been able to sit out had I won that hand instead of being hit by a Jack on the flop.). Probably work on getting some tokens for a week or two, and then play a few $26 sats to the $200+$16 Bracelet Race. I figure moving up with 1 in 10 shot each time is better then trying to win one seat against 50-100 others.

No comments: