Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Skillz Game Pimping....and WSOP Plans



Tonight is Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo. This should be a lot of fun to watch, not so much for those of us playing. Another BBT4 TOC seat goes to the winner. With my schedule lately, I need to win one of my own tournaments to get into that tournament.


As far as my plans for the World Series of Poker itself, I have managed to win enough playing my live tournments and off of Full Tilt and Bodog to be able to take the money and play one of the $1,500 events this year. As Mrs. CEM, Baby CEM, and myself are planning to visit family in California in early June, we decided to drive down and I will be playing in event #26 - Limit Hold'em that starts on Friday June 12. Hopefully if any of you bloggers are out there, and those that I know already live there, I can get a chance to finally meet some of you. So those are my big plans for this year, for all 5 of my readers (or am I overestimating my readership here?).

See you all tonight at the Skillz Game!

3 comments:

1Queens Up1 said...

My plans may change CEM but im possibly targeting the 06/27/09 $1500 NL.

Now the convince the GF to get on a plane....

BWoP said...

Can't wait to meet you in person!

NYRambler said...

See Ya in Vegas! I will be there from the 10th through the 14th... I might play the $1500 NL on the 11th