Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Friday Night Donkament and Skillz Game Pimp

Played the Friday Night Donkament that Katitude hosts, and had a great old time. Managed to only rebuy 7 times, and go into the true playing in 5th place out of 15. I did finally manage to get knocked out in 7th, but after playing a lot of deep stack poker, so it was nice and gave me a chance to try a few new things with my game. I did also get a chance to interact some with the Buddy Dank Radio crew (via the chat box), and some Yahoo chat too. I had not done any Yahoo Chat previously with bloggers, but it was fun, and everyone was really nice. I hope really hope that it is decided soon about the Summer Blogger meeting, so I can get the right weekend set up in Vegas for my family. I am really hoping for the 2nd weekend as it would give me a chance to play in the WSOP Limit Hold'em Tournament that starts on Friday June 12th.



Dont forget tonight is Stud 7 High only for another BBT4 seat.

See you all tonight!

3 comments:

BWoP said...

The race to two-pair!

Let the games begin.

Joanada said...

Was fun hanging out with you too. We will be broadcasting off and on tonight for the Skillz game!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU HAD FUN.
-WISCOPHAT1