Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Skillz Game Chop?? Plus 4th place in Bodonkey

Reading how Waffles won both the Bodonkey and the Skillz game on his blog and I find out in the comments that there may have been a chop between him and Pirate Lawyer, so I will be updating the Leaderboard later today.

I managed to donk out of my own tournament in 5th place, love with the blinds are 1/6 of my stack.

I did get another cash/points finish by finishing in 4th place in the Bodonkey, hopefully putting me back in the Top 15% there, and earning me enough cash between my two cashes that I can pay for all my buy-ins for the entire Bodonkey series, so this is EV+ now for me!

2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

There was a chop but in normal tourneys the chop is not recognized by the house for purposes of anything. The chop is outside the bounds of the event so I should get full credit for first. :P.

Shrike said...

Heh. That's the second chop I've done where I techincally finished second.

No, you're not going to catch me on the leaderboard Waffles. -)

-PL