Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Skills Game Results & Token SNG's



Double Stack led to a lot of play, with no one being knocked out for the first hour and a half. Unfortunely the one who did finally Gigli the damn tournament was yours truly. I probably played some hands longer then I should have, but the final hand against Hoyazo when I pushed my Kings in Stud Hi, ended up making trip Kings, and lose to Hoy's Quad 4's was just the story of my night. Hoy did end up winning the whole damn thing though. I am sure he will have more to say about it on his blog.

Money Leaderboard:
1 PinkyStinky $110
2 Hoyazo $80
3 Irongirl $66
4 MattyMoves $48
5 Bdidde $44
6 Zeem $32


Next week will be Razz, for all of you who missed it this week from the HOSE rotation. And I have decided to stick with the Double Stack, allowing more play in these.

The following is the Skills Game Schedule through August:
7/15 Limit Razz
7/22 Limit 7 Stud Hi/Lo
7/29 Pot Limit Omaha Hi
8/05 H.O.R.S.E
8/12 Limit Hold'em
8/19 Limit 7 Stud Hi
8/26 Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo

I would also suggest playing the Turbo $8.70 2-Table SNGs for a Tier 1 Token ($26). These are really soft in my opinion. I have played eight in the last two days, winning tokens in 5 of them, $14 (6th place) in the sixth, and still final tabling the other two. I switch my usual Tight-Semi Passive play to Tight-Agressive, and it works great for me.

No comments: